ODD NUMBER MAGIC GAME

 ODD NUMBER MAGIC GAME

How to play:

First anyone take odd number of any things/ toys.
Then I will write the last left over things before we START playing the game.
How????
Now select any 2 things 
from this 2 things I will choose one thing that should be removed from the game.
Next you will choose 2 things 
 from that I will choose one thing that should be removed from the game.
Finally left over thing will be the same as I am already written one.

Rule: use only odd number of things/items
Number of players = 2
For Example

Now I selected 5 (odd number) things for this game
BEFORE PLAYING I WILL TELL WHICH IS LeFT?
THAT is Teddy bear
How???











first ROUND select any two things.
so I am choosing balloon & ball.
From this 2 things you have to tell which thing should I remove?
For example  Ball
So I am removing the ball from the game.



Second ROUND select any two things.
so you have to choose
For example  gun & teddy bear
From this 2 things I have to tell which thing should I remove?
So I choose Gun
Now  remove the Gun from the game.










Third ROUND select any two things.
so I am choosing balloon & pen
From this 2 things you have to tell which thing should I remove?
For example pen
So I am removing the pen from the game.












Fourth ROUND select any two things.
so you have to choose
For example  balloon & teddy bear
From this 2 things I have to tell which thing should I remove?
So I choose balloon
Now  remove the balloon from the game.
Which one is left over here?

Teddy bear

Amazing !!!

As I already written Teddy bear  before the Game started.

Play and Enjoy the Game with your friends Children!


Watch it on Flipbook : Click Here

Watch it on youtube : Click Here

Play & Learn with your Friends Kutties! 👍

All the best! 
Thank You🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment