Class 4 EVS WORKSHEETS - IDENTIFICATION OF BIRDS


Class 4 EVS WORKSHEETS

1. Draw Beaks of
 a) Vulture

b) Parrot

c) Owl

2. Draw a Duck and label its parts.






3. Recognise the claws of the birds and write how they use the claws.




4. Recognise the beaks of the birds and write the food that eats.








5. Draw the place where these birds live?




Answer the Following Puzzles: 
a) I am the National Bird of India
)b) I am green with red Beak. I like Guava and Chilli to eat.
c) I am black my voice is harsh. Everybody hates me when I caw.
d) I am black my voice is sweet. Everybody loves me when I sing.
e) I eat dead animals and make the place clean. Small birds and mice hide away when I am seen.
f) You can't see me in daylight. I hoot when it is night.
Help box
[ Vulture, Cuckoo,Parrot, Owl, Peacock, Crow]

Match the birds with the place where they build their nest 

      A                                                          B

a) Dove                                                 in  or  around  our  house                                             

b) Indian  Robin                                  old  building

c) crow                                                  hangs  from  branches  of  a tree

d) sparrow                                           courtyard, thorns, mehendi hedges                                                      
e) pigeon                                              hole  in  a  tree  trunk

f) coppersmith                                     between  the  stones

g) sunbird                                             high  up  on  a  tree

h) mynah                                              dead  animals


HINTS















BIRDS- quiz


Question 1: 



A)Parrot
B) Eagle
C)WoodPecker


Question 2: 

A)Penguin
B) Eagle
C)Sparrow

Question 3: 

A)HummingBird
B)Hawk
C)Peacock
Question 4: 

A) Falmingo
B) Eagle
C) Duck

Question 5: 

A)Woodpecker
B) Ostrich
C) Penguin

Question 6: 

A) Eagle
B) Dove
C) Pelican
Question 7: 

A) Sparrow
B) Duck
C) Hummingbird
Question 8: 

A) Flamingo
B) Ostrich
C) Peacock
Question 9: 

A) Seagull
B) Hawk
C) Pelican

Question 10: 

A) Humming bird
B) Swan
C) Pigeon

Report Card

Total Questions Attempted: 0

Correct Answers: 0

Wrong Answers: 0

Percentage: 0%

No comments:

Post a Comment